Thursday 24 April 2014

Tuflite Webber Afterburner 6.4 for Sale

For sale my Webber Tuflite 6.4 - £175
DIMS 6' 4" 19.1 2.4 Tri Swallow
 
I have owned this board for approx. 6 years having bought it new in Noosa, Queensland. The board has had reasonably light use as I lived in Manchester until 2013. Now living on the coast I am finding the board rarely gets first choice out of the quiver and I fancy a change (so might take part ex).
 
FCS Fins + Dakine Grip + It has a go pro mount on the nose which can be left on or removed.
 
The board is in good condition although there are some chips to the paint which can be seen on the rails in the pics. I am sure these could simply be painted but they do not effect the performance of board in any way. It is a really easy board to ride and was my first step down from a mini mal.
 
The board is located in East Lothian however I travel a lot with work and could potentially deliver or meet anywhere north of the Derby - Manchester line and south of Edinburgh.
 
Webber's description:
A shallow entry concave to deeper double concave into and out of the tail. Standard nose width with wider center and tail width. Lowish rocker throughout but with moderate tail rocker. Fast and free planeshape with strong and drivy bottom shape. A very responsive and forgiving semi-fish for all types of beach breaks.

 





 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment