Tuesday 29 April 2014

New Board


6.3 7s Superfish.

Ok so it is a Thai mass market board but it was used and a good price and exactly what I was looking for, i.e a six-two to six-four good volume fish shape with quad and thruster fin options. The volume should keep me competitive for waves in the local line ups.

I intend to surf it as a quad mainly but will also see how it goes with three fins and am looking forward to seeing the different set ups on the same board. 

Ideally want to be riding a similar shape but shorter, 6.0 maybe but this could be a transitional board to where I want to be. Of course being a brand the Superfish is always popular so if I keep it in good shape I should be able to move it on.

Just need to free the zips up on my  old bag and I'll have somewhere to keep it.




No comments:

Post a Comment